Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dinner @ Hajime


A friend promised to treat us for dinner in Hajime and finally we made it. This place is hardly being known by people out there because it is located behind Crown Princess in Jalan Tun Razak. What else to say, nothing much. Let's proceed to the food.

Too bad, again I did not bring my gears along and so I used my iPhone.


The HAJIME Menu.



Then we start ordering. Here come's the first dish.

Ebi Tempura and Sushi Scallop.


The Seafood Fried Rice.


Salmon Salad & Unagi.


Udon with Egg.


Ebi Maki.


This is kind of special and I do not know what does it called. It's a hand made mee.




Lastly we had a scoop of Black Sesame Ice Cream.


The place is located:

Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur

No. 64,
Jalan Damai Off Jalan Tun Razak,
55000 Kuala Lumpur


Phone: 03 2143 0073

Go and try it out. You'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment