Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sanbanto Cafe @ PJ SS2


It is another makan-makan time with all the friends. This time we head to PJ SS2 where there is full of food there. It is time for us to go to a new place which is called Sanbanto Cafe where pork lovers will like it very much.

This place sells fresh porks and food. Enjoy the pictures which I have captured using my Iphone.

Cute menu they have there.


Allot of choices can be found here.

We got this spaghetti, not bad. What's the name, I forgot.

What do you think?

It's the leg..!! I guess so...

Another spaghetti with black sos. That's all I can remember.

 Nice and tasty, mushroom soup.

This is how the place look like.

Here we are..

This is how the place look like.

Address: #32, SS2/63,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

Phone No: 03 7876 1728

Go any try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment