Monday, November 16, 2009

The Cave @ SS2 PJ



It here, the month of the birthday. I have been searching around and round for a nice quiet dinner with my little gal. Then finally it comes to my mind where there is one place I have not been there before. So I call them and made a reservation for two.


The place is called "The Cave"




I got my sit, pick up the menu and place my order. It is kind of dark in the cave. Lol...


Here is the starter, salad and a soup. I have a cup of coffee too.


This is fantastic, the "Beef stew" made as medium well (75%).


Then come the "Crispy Fish Fingers"


It is just two of us and we did not manage to order more, so here comes the dessert and I do not know what it is named.


After cleaning up, it's time for a photo shot.


The walk way.


This is the private room. This is where you have your dinner.


That's my gal.


Here I'm. In a cave.


Located at the same row as McDonalds in the SS2.

No 16 & 18, Ground, Mezzanine Floor,
Jalan SS2/61, 47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Phone: (603) 7873 9888 / 9698 e thecave@live.com
Call Them for reservation.
Business Hour: Tues to Sun 5pm ~ 1am (closed on monday)



2 comments: